Developer Paul Hardy, principal of Naples-based ITEC, LLC recently announced that Alico ITEC Park in Fort Myers will make its official market debut during the first quarter. By then, the 240-acre parcel on Alico Road and Ben Hill Griffin Parkway, will be fully platted and the master lift station and Phase 2 of the sewer, roads and drainage for ITEC Park Boulevard will be completed. Also, access will be enhanced, thanks to the four-laning of Alico Road leading directly to the park’s entrance from Ben Hill Griffin Parkway.
The park, whose middle name stands for Innovation, Technology, Enterprise, Commerce, has been under construction since the third quarter of 2017. It accounts for 1.2 million sf of the 3.075-million sf of industrial space in the northeast quadrant of the Alico Road/Ben Hill Griffin Parkway corridor. Of the 1.2 million, 240,000sf is commercial and 50,000sf fronting Alico Road can be retail.
Currently, lots of .5 to 40+ acres are available from the mid-$100s and are attractively located for businesses seeking an upscale location with proximity to:
• Florida Gulf Coast University’s 25,000sf Emergent Technologies Institute, a technology incubator for growing entrepreneurs and engineers;
• Esplanade Lake Club and WildBlue (totaling 333,936 sf of commercial/retail space and 3,046 homes);
• Southwest Florida International Airport, Florida Gulf Coast University and Miromar Lakes Beach & Golf Club;
• Major north-south roads, including Ben Hill Griffin Parkway, I-75 and Three Oaks Parkway; and
• Approximately 550,000 workers living within a 30-minute drive.
A selling point of the mixed-use business park is its restrictive covenants, designed to provide architectural control and protect each property owner’s investment. Other features include security cameras in the park’s common areas, an eco-conscious solar bank and network speeds in excess of one gig.
For more information, please contact Jessica Russo at 239-849-0012 or Renee Stoll at 813-546-8818, or visit AlicoITEC.com.