Bell Tower Welcomes Seven New Retailers
SUITE TALK March 6, 2023 admin
Bell Tower has added seven new retailers, all displaced from their prior locations on Sanibel and Captiva islands by Hurricane Ian. The new stores include:
• Adventures in Paradise Outfitters: Offers clothing that outfits people for adventures, travel, poolside lounging and other occasions.
• Bubbly Latitude: A home goods store offering unique furnishings, décor and gifts to create warm, inviting environments.
• Butterfly Beach: Offers handpicked, on-trend clothing and accessories that bring West Coast style to the beaches of Florida.
• Congress Jewelers: A thirdgeneration family-owned designer jewelry business dedicated to quality, value, craftsmanship and personalized service.
• MacIntosh Books + Paper: Serves avid readers with a variety of customer-favorite books, bestsellers and island-centric gifts.
• Sanibel Candle Company: Offers smell-good favorites, including signature candles, room mists, wax melts and diffusers.
• Synergy: Headquarters for “Life is Good” products, including men’s, women’s and children’s apparel and accessories.
Bell Tower, a landmark shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Fort Myers, is an open-air center with a creative combination of brand-name retail favorites and exclusive boutiques. Please visit BellTowerFL.com for a list of tenants and hours.