The Naples Fort Myers Chapter of CREW, an organization dedicated to business development, leadership development, industry research, and career outreach for women in the commercial real estate industry, recently elected officers for 2021. New board members include:
• President: Brooke Gabrielsen, OFDC Commercial Interiors
• Vice President: Joanne Roach, Old Republic Title
• President-Elect & Membership Chair: Lori Moore, Roetzel & Andress
• Secretary: Lori Buhs, First Citizens Bank
• Treasurer: Janet Davis, Midland 1031
• Sponsorship Chair: Kim Donnelly, Suncoast Credit Union
• Marketing Chair: Erica Vanover, IBERIABANK
• Chapter Liaison & UCREW: Kristin Conroy, Conroy, Conroy & Durant, P.A.
• Immediate Past President: Christine Gonnering McManus, Investment Properties Corporation of Naples
Founded in 1989, CREW Network is the premier national organization that exists to transform the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. The local Naples Fort Myers Chapter of CREW membership consists of real estate agents, brokers, attorneys, builders, bankers, architects, interior designers, title agency professionals, insurance professionals, property managers, and other professionals. For more information about chapter events or membership, visit crewswfl.com.