Naples-based KOVA Commercial and KOVA Property Management recently reported the following transactions in Lee and Collier counties.
• Domino’s Pizza: 1,362sf in the Orion Center on Daniels Parkway, Fort Myers, from NBF Holdings, Inc. (Bryan Myers represented the tenant and Chip Olson represented the landlord.)
• Franklin Seckinger Plumbing: 2,504sf from DDCI at 17131 Alico Center, Fort Myers. (Chip Olson represented the owner.)
• Marina’s Hair Salon: 1,586sf renewal in the St. Vincent DePaul Plaza at 3725 Bonita Beach in Bonita Springs from NBF Holdings, Inc. (Chip Olson represented the owner.)
• Pharmacare: 1,250sf in the 6611 Orion Center on Daniels Parkway from NBF Holdings, Inc. (Chip Olson)
• StoneExpress: 6,800sf of freestanding industrial space on 1.4 acres at 3557 Prospect Ave., Naples. (Eric Edwards and Chip Olson)
• Dr. Gary Sporn: 1,354sf at 1012 Goodlette Rd. in Naples. (Chip Olson)
• Atlas Pile Driving: 6,000sf at 3557 Prospect Avenue, Naples, for office and land storage from Jeff Mullins. (Chip Olson represented the lessor.)
• Dr. Reisha Brown: 422sf from Juliemar at 1008 Goodlette Rd. in Naples. (Chip Olson)
• Derek Verderamo, PA: 6,936sf office space at 2662 Airport Road in Naples from Courtview, LLC, for an undisclosed sum. (Chip Olson represented the seller and Jonathan Kepple represented the buyer.) Property Management Assignments
• 30,120sf office/retail space in the Orion Center, Daniels Parkway, Fort Myers.
• 48,047sf office/retail space in Alico Lakes Village, 9961 Interstate Commerce Drive, Fort Myers.
• 33,977sf office space in The Colony office building, Estero.
• 32,829sf Class-A office space at 9130 Galleria Court, Naples.
For more information, please visit www.kovapartners.com or contact Chip Olson at Colson@kovapartners.com.